Hi there!

Hi there! 

How nice to see you around! I am sure you have more things to do, so allow me to quickly introduce myself. 


My name is Rosemary and, obviously, I am a cat person. 


I live in the always beautiful city of Groningen in the Netherlands. ''Er gaat niets boven Groningen'' is what we say about the city. It is quite a cliché and it means ''Nothing tops Groningen'', but the thing with clichés is, they are always true ;) 


I came to this lovely city a couple of years ago to study Biology. In the next year I will hopefully complete my bachelor's degree and than I would like to start with a master in Marine Biology, but first things first. 


Groningen is a great city for students. There are numerous associations and organisations of all kinds. They organize all sortst of fun stuff and there are countless possibilities. If you are planning on studying here (which I think you should!) make sure to check out associations that might interest you. I am sure you will love it and make some great friends. 


Talking about clichés, here is another twenty-someting new blogger who likes travelling... Just what the world needs! But like I said earlier, the thing about clichés is, they are always true. Last year I made a roadtrip with my boyfriend, mainly in Germany and Austria. The views speak for themselves. 

So that's that. My very first blog post is a fact. I am very excited and curious about this new project and I mainly hope that it will keep me sane during these strange times. Now that you know a little more about me, let me know what you think! 

I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed making this first step. 

Stay safe! And I will see you soon! 











Reacties