Not my day...

So as the title suggests, today has not quite been my day. This usually makes me feel restless and I have no idea on what to do next, hence I find myself writing again, after more than a year since my last post.

What I usually do when  this happens is watching irrelevent content on the internet or scrolling trough some old photo's. 


This being one of them. I made this quite some years ago on the beach in a place called Zoutelande. This is in the South West region of the Netherlands and there is even a famous dutch song about this place. 


I also stumbled upon this gem


This was on my sixteenth birtday party, which was well over 8 years ago... I celebrated it with lots of friends from high school, some of which I still speak with today! 




And then there is this beauty. This was even a longer time ago than the previous picture. In high school I joined the musical theatre group twice and perfomed in two muscials, one of them being Mamma Mia, ofcourse ;) And the other one was with muscial from Elvis Presley. I cannot sing very beutifully but I've had the time of my life with the musical theatres! 



And I believe this is the end of this post already. Even though I haven't been as productive as planned, I did have some smiles by looking at these old but still lovely memories. 


What do you guys do when you're not having your day? 


Reacties